.NET Framework Issues, how to fix them?
This article will provide you the steps on how to fix the .NET framework issue.
- Click Start, and then click Control Panel.
- Double-click Add or Remove Programs.
- Note each version of the .NET Framework that is already installed
- on the computer, and then uninstall all the versions of the .NET
- When you are prompted, restart the computer.
- Use the Windows Installer CleanUp Utility to clean up the MSI database state for all the versions of the .NET Framework. To do this, follow these steps:
- Download the Windows Installer CleanUp Utility. The following file is available for download from the Microsoft Download Center:
- Download the Windows Installer CleanUp Utility package now.
- Click Here for a direct download link.
For more information about how to download Microsoft support files, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base: 119591 http://support.microsoft.com/kb/119591/ How to obtain Microsoft support files from online services Microsoft scanned this file for viruses. Microsoft used the most current virus-detection software that was available on the date that the file was posted. The file is stored on security-enhanced servers that help prevent any unauthorized changes to the file.
- Install the Windows Installer CleanUp Utility as an administrator or as a user account that is a member of the local Administrators group.
- Click Start, point to All Programs, and then click Windows Install Cleanup.
- In the Windows Installer CleanUp Utility, remove all Windows Installer applications for the .NET Framework.
- Restart the computer.